Thursday, November 09, 2006

I will kill again


Jarvis Branson Cocker is an English musician, best known for fronting the band Pulp. Now, he is following a solo career with an album titled "Jarvis" coming out in UK on November 13, 2006.

Jarvis actually has a quite impressive resume beside pulp.
he directed some music videos, to bands like Aphex Twin, he appeared on the tribute album to serge Ginsburg (song "I Just Came to Tell You That I'm Going", co-performed with Kid Loco) and he even got to write the lyrics with
Charlotte Gainsbourg in her album 5:55.

For the ones that like pulp-you will probably like this album as well.
He just sounds the same. for me anyway.
This is a quiet song, that can cause shiver.. .that's my favorite from his album at the moment.
Enjoy!
Jarvis cocker-I will kill again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home