Tuesday, August 22, 2006

just like heaven


Thought the cure first album is an 80's album-they will always be a "90's band" for me.
in the 90's I remember myself listening to they're "wish" album over and over again. they was my favorite band back then, and sometimes when I'm in a nostalgic mode I'm coming back to the a few of they're albums.


"just like heaven" came out in 1987 in the "kiss me kiss me kiss me" album, but I think I discovered it much later in my life.
According to Rolling Stone magazine, this is also Robert Smith's favorite Cure song..
This is basically one of the sweetest love song ever written in my opinion-
sometimes it's hard to notice that when the cure is playing the guitars & therefore I'm brining the acoustic version of it.
For the ones that loves waking up to a soft guitar combined with rich smoky voice – check out the Katie melua cover .

The cure –just like heaven

Katie melua-just like heaven cover

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home