Tuesday, August 15, 2006

taxi ride


Tori Amos is one of my favorites singer-songwriters. though her songs usually dark and gloomy," taxi ride" from the album " Scarlet's Walk" (2003) has a much cheerful melody then the rest of her songs (sometimes it even reminds me of Alanis Morissette…)
it's a classics Tori Amos song if you listen to the words, and it's a great opening song for this morning.

lily is dancing on the table

we've all been pushed too far today
even a glamorous bitch
can be in need
this is where you know
the honey
from the killer bees
i'm glad you're on my side

sure
i'm glad you're on my side
still
got a long taxi ride…

Tori Amos-taxi ride

Tori Amos - Taxi Ride

1 Comments:

At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Certainly made my morning!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home